favorite this postTeachers needed for interactive, dual language, online school (work from home)hide this posting
compensation: depends on experience employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Dual language (English/Spanish) teacher - online
Work for an innovative, online, dual language (English/Spanish) school
Teach from your home with provided curriculum from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt and professional set and camera/microphone/speakers/and lighting to create professional-grade classroom environment in your home. This is an opportunity for you to be a part of a revolutionary and exciting way for students to learn. It is an on-line, interactive, dual language (Spanish and English) school with students from North, Central, and South America. Ideal School is beginning school on April 29, 2019. If you possess the requirements below, please follow the instructions to apply and be considered to work with us. Get paid at a competitive rate, work from home, and enjoy working with a team that is serious about providing the absolute best education for students. If you are tired of working for public and private education systems that never seem to get results nor care about students and their families, then consider joining our group of experienced educators and administrators.
- Energetic, compassionate, passionate, problem-solving dual language (Spanish and English) teachers are needed!
- Minimum of 5 years teaching experience (traditional K-12 setting) is required.
- A teaching certificate with minimum of a bachelors degree are required.
- Native-like bilingualism and bi-literacy in Spanish and English also are required.
- Great communication skills are required.
- A desire to be part of an exciting team is required.
- Stable, high-speed (minimum of 10mps), a room (3 meters by 3 meters) that is free of noise and disturbance and you can work out of from 7 am to 4 pm Monday thru Friday are required.
Negotiable - depends on education and experience
If you are interested, please copy and paste the following link into your browser and apply for the position: https://idealschool.education/careers/
Please do not email application material. They WILL NOT be considered. You MUST apply at the above website to be considered for the position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers